private limited company registration in Bangalore
Private Limited Company is one of the most stable and much used business structure in India owing to its stability and availability of limited liability protection. Registration is to be done with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
For private limited company registration in Bangalore, there should be a minimum two shareholders and 2 directors and the maximum number of shareholders can be 200. New company registration process is online and each of the Directors should have a Director Identification Number (DIN) and subscribers have to procure a Digital Signature for registration. Process of incorporation is online and it takes 10-15working days from the date you give your complete documents to us and subject to availability of the proposed name.
How to register a Private Limited Company?
With the help of experts at Legalsyne, you can easily register your Private Ltd company without any hassle. Private Limited Company has shareholders and directors. This business structure is ideal for entrepreneurs who need external sources of funding.
Requirements for Pvt Ltd Company registration Online in Bangalore
- A Private Limited Company can be incorporated with a minimum of two shareholders and two directors.
- At the initial time of incorporation, a maximum of 3 directors is allowed.
- All the directors must have a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
- Even foreign nationals and NRIs can be directors.
- Shareholders and directors can be the same person.
Minimum Paid-up capital and Authorized capital requirement
- Minimum paid-up capital for a Private Limited Company is Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Authorized capital is the maximum number of shares which the company can issue to its shareholders. It would be best if you prescribed the authorized capital in MOA and AOA during its incorporation.
How to name your new Private Limited Company?
Naming your new company can be an exciting yet challenging task. However, it is vital to follow a few naming guidelines set by the Registrar of Companies (ROC) while selecting a name for your new company. Follow the rules and get your company name approved in no time.
Preferred Format accepted by the MCA
- Unique Component + Descriptive Name + Private Limited.
- For instance, in Legalsyne Consultants Private Limited, Legalsyne is a unique component. After you come up with a name, you need to ensure that no other company name has been registered with a similar name. While searching for your unique component think creatively.
- In the case of unique components, abbreviations, adjectives and generic words are not allowed. The names like BBC or XYZ would be easily rejected.
- From the above example, Legalsyne comes under a consulting category. The descriptive name depends on the type of business.
Check the availability of the company name
- Your company name should be unique and needs to get approval from the ROC. Search and look for a unique name for your company.
Check for a trademark if any
- It is impossible to register your company name if there is an existing trademark with a similar name.